Xyron Sticker Maker XRN150 "X" 1.5 inch

  • Replaces messy glues and other adhesives
  • A must have portable adhesive solution for crafters, moms, teachers and more
  • Applies an edge to edge acid free adhesive to items up to 1.5-inches wide and about the thickness of a nickel
  • Refill cartridges available; Easy to change
  • Perfect for die cuts, buttons, flat gemstones and so much more; measures 4 x 4 x 2

Absolute life saver, makes it so easy for me with my diamond painting. Just copy the key and turn it into stickers so kitting up is a breeze

I love this gadget! It's hard to stop turning everything into stickers. I'm going to get larger sizes of this. I don't think that's over kill because you use less of the adhesive tape for the smaller stickers. I also use it to make foil stickers. I run the sticker through once to use the adhesive to foil it. Then I send it through on the other side to make a sticker. Additional warning: fouling is also addictive. I'm really happy with this because I can customize stickers. My favorite is butterflies I've punched out. I keep my stickers in a the pockets of journals and my traveler's notebook.

Considering this is the price of a fancy coffee and a pastry, I've gotten more than the value out of this with only a few stickers so far. It is super easy to use. I'd complain about the amount of wasted tape before and after the sticker, but like I said, the price makes it barely worth mentioning. I'd recommend this for crafters, parents, teens, teachers, and planners. The tape cutter is a bit sharp, like the kind on packing tape opposed to Scotch tape, so I'd say consider children's use carefully.

This is so easy to use! Just put whatever you want to make into a sticker (paper, cardstock cut outs, ribbon, ticket stubs, mini photos) into the top and slowly pull the tape tab below. The clear overlay of the adhesive comes right off the top, the sticky clear adhesive attaches to the back of whatever you put through the machine. You can put multiples through at the same time if you have something narrow. I used narrow ribbon and put three pieces through side by side (see picture). Great buy at a great price - so much cheaper than buying craft embellishments! Get a little bit of ribbon on sale and just pop it into the Xyron!

I ordered the 1.5" X shaped sticker maker. I can't believe how easy this is to use. You literally just drop your paper right side up into the top slot, pull on the tape, peel the sheets apart, and use your sticker. It sticks incredibly well. There is quite a bit of waste if you are only making one sticker a time, but for the price and ease of use, I can't complain. I can't recommend this enough.

I would have given it five stars because it is so easy to use and so fun, but the cartridge doesn't stay in if I try to use it off the desk. That is irritating to me. I don't know if it is the fault of the cartridge or the Xyron, but I can't use it unless it is sitting on the desk or some other flat surface first. Oh well, I adjusted. Update - so I contacted Xyron and asked them about my issue of the cartridge not staying in. They were so helpful and told me it was probably a defective cartridge (which I found out later it was when I put a new cartridge in). Xyron is sending me a new cartridge to replace the defective one. I give the company 5 stars!!! And I upped my rating to 5 stars as well. Such a fun and easy product to use. I love my new "toy".

This was a gift for my 6-year-old and it is so much fun! He (and I) have made a ton of cool stickers already. I looked at the 4" version, but then I considered whether I wanted 4"-wide stickers stuck to every surface in my home and concluded that no, I did not. This size is great. The cutter is plastic and sometimes I have to help him tear it off, but that's not an issue. The stickers stick firmly and look really good!

This little sticker maker is fantastic. I bought it on a whim & have used it much more than I ever thought I would. While I have the larger machine as well, this is perfect to keep handy in a kitchen or at a desk for those little projects. It's very easy to use & lightweight. If I make a short list for hubby to take to the grocery store, I cut out the product's pic and description from the ad, make a sticker out of it, and adhere it to his list - he loves it too LOL

I ordered this to make a copy of the legend on my diamond painting and then to have the stickers to put on my containers. It works great and has all the information on the stickers I need. Great product and thanks so much. Pat

Super cool tool! As with my experience with other Xyron products, this little sticker maker does it's job well. It is very easy to use. The quality of the sticker refill is great, the adhesive can be repositioned but also does an equally impressive job sticking and staying put!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask (New Design by PrettyCare with 2 Pack) Eye Mask for Sleeping - Contoured Eyemask for...

Hamas officials predict Gaza soon cease to shoot

Your sketch was better than the final art work