Andis Professional T-Outliner Beard/Hair Trimmer with T-Blade, Gray, Model GTO (04710)

  • The professional standard for all-around outlining, dry-shaving and fading
  • Perfect for all-around outlining, dry-shaving and fading
  • Equipped with close-cutting carbon-steel T-blade that can be zero-gapped
  • Contoured housing fits comfortably in your hand
  • Heavy-duty 8-foot cord with hanger loop

I've been buying a set of clippers every two years or so, for over 20 years, usually Wahl. I shave my head bald once a week. I also use the clippers to shave my face and groom my goatee because I easily get razor bumps. Most people assume I'm using a razor because of how I adjust the blades, but its still not as close as I would like. I asked a friend of mine who is a barber what he uses and what he recommended for my situation. He recommended these and they're perfect. Straight out of the box, with no adjustment, they worked better than any of the clippers I've bought in the past.

Bought this when was not satisfied with a futuristic electric shaver I paid $80 for that they market to men. Works perfect and it really evens out the facial hair length. Don't buy the snap on's that Amazon recommends with the purchase. Make sure the snap on's are compatible with the T

The men in my family LOVE this hair trimmer. Over the years, I have ordered this multiple times. Whenever, another male sees or hears the raves about this trimmer, I get a request to order another one. Judging from the neatly trimmed hairline and beards, this is an excellent product.

This thing is amazing! Cuts super close and is powerful yet quiet. I use it to buzz my head and face. It's so quick and plows through a week of no shaving with ease. Only knocks are it can run a little hot, it's corded and there's zero accessories that come with it. Regardless, it's a must buy.

I've shaved my head with this without any problems and usually use it for body and facial grooming. My only issue is getting hair out the inside of the clippers, if you don't get the hair that gets trapped inside out it gets hotter faster and alot of hair can get trapped inside believe me. The entire reason I bought this is because I damaged the wiring trying to clean my last Andis outliner. They get the job done no question but the trapped hair thing becomes a problem over time.

First and foremost. It's cost less on Amazon than any beauty supply store. Purchased the outliner specifically for my beard because I stopped going to the barbershop and pulled the bald look. Plenty of barbers used the Andis t outliner so I know that I was getting a good product. I've been using this clipper since 2016 and its still being used so it's durable as long you take care of it. I plan to change the clipper blade soon if needed.

I have been using this same model for over 20 years. They are great for trimming and for touching up hairlines. Comfortable to hold and always reliable. This is my third one in over 20 years so if you take care of them they will last. One stopped working after years and the other one I got rid of after dropping it several times and cracking up the shell. Great investment!

I used it about 3 times a week to line myself up. I zeroed the blade, and it cuts super close. It's amazing. I bought it a year and 4 months ago and am just now replacing the blade. It runs as strong as ever. I'd buy this one over the other one. Personal preference, but they are both great.

Love this Andis T Outliner! Very quiet and close cutting! I use this to shave my face since I get very bad razor bumps. This WAY outperforms all other Walmart-bought clippers I've gotten over the years. Wish someone would've introduced me to these years ago. The gap straight out of the box on mine was perfect. Saw a lot of reviews otherwise, but I didn't need to adjust mine at all (was prepared to). Doesn't cut or scratch like I thought it might. Love them! Game-changing!

This razor has replaced my ritual of shaving my head. It gives a really close cut. Other reviewers are spot on with hair not being too long when you use this. It works best on short hair so you can't go too long between cuts. You must press firmly to the scalp to get good contact and hair cutting. It takes a bit of time since the blade is shorter then full size clippers. No experience with beard/mustache performance but I figure it would be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask (New Design by PrettyCare with 2 Pack) Eye Mask for Sleeping - Contoured Eyemask for...

Hamas officials predict Gaza soon cease to shoot

Your sketch was better than the final art work