Your sketch was better than the final art work Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 29, 2021 Your sketch was better than the final art work awesome 145 Likes 15 Comments Channea Rebecca Jeff Gray I realy like the result but I don't get why you needed the picture in the first place? can you elaborate for me please? is it for inspiration? Min Thiha Kyaw Reminds me something i haven't seen in a long long time Patricia Kocurek impossible to get more generic than that. OP is everything wrong with the art and entertainment industry today. Yandy Toussaint You need attention, and you're as gay as this "work of art" of yours. Mick Omerta Chinchio I thought he was drawing The Black Gate from lotr till I saw the last pic Shawnee Danielle Hensley It could have been the gates of mordor. Ram Prasad Guggilapu Augmented reality Anita Samui Do you not know how waterfalls work? Rosemary Mariam Yakubu Love it op, thank you for sharing your work Ziernalyn Muammil Maybe this is just me, but I feel like there's a rather large gap of information between panels 3 and 4. Andrea Hatcher This doesn't belong in the awesome section Heather Boone Dafuq is this shiet? So pointless Richie Cameron Gomez Excuse me i wish to hire u Alex Loredo the sketch looks like from arthur's diary Carolyn Gillish Woah! Amazing! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Jeff Gray
Min Thiha Kyaw
Patricia Kocurek
Yandy Toussaint
Mick Omerta Chinchio
Shawnee Danielle Hensley
Ram Prasad Guggilapu
Anita Samui
Rosemary Mariam Yakubu
Ziernalyn Muammil
Andrea Hatcher
Heather Boone
Richie Cameron Gomez
Alex Loredo
Carolyn Gillish