Now we only need one that freezes you and one that's covered in acid Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 18, 2021 Now we only need one that freezes you and one that's covered in acid funny 143 Likes 13 Comments Lisa Carter Love Die I once had both happen in the yellow one Dawn Scholl We had laminate ones and neither was the problem. I think commie countries were far ahead in slide development. Ratnesh Jain Kinda liked the concrete version Yasmine Soojhai Back in communist Hungary we had these made out of concrete.. Didn't slide much tho. Su San We’d run a hose down on the metal one... not sure how we survived... oh wait, I’m an 80s kid Samantha Vernon To etorm or fire the world must fall, these two options represeent an ancient prophecy. Tim Heyes Don't worry I've grounded it with some razor blades to stop the static electricity Mohit Jain Yes ! The slides of Hell ! Lisa Tomlinson Add some broken glass and grounded razor and I'm good to go. Sharyn L Fareso To storm or fire the world must fall. Drella Johnson Or ripped the skin from the back of your thigh Victor W Black Machines of malice Crystal Ash And you loved it Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Now we only need one that freezes you and one that's covered in acid funny 143 Likes 13 Comments Lisa Carter
Love Die
Dawn Scholl
Ratnesh Jain
Yasmine Soojhai
Su San
Samantha Vernon
Tim Heyes
Mohit Jain
Lisa Tomlinson
Sharyn L Fareso
Drella Johnson
Victor W Black
Crystal Ash