HDE Data and Power Cable for PSP Go Portable System 2-in-1 USB 2.0 Data Sync Transfer and Power Charger Cable for Sony PSP Go Consoles (2 Pack)

  • Level up your game, keep your retro portable charged and running, and keep your data safe with a USB charging and transfer cable for Sony PSP Go portable systems
  • Transfer all of your content from your PSP Go system to your PC for safe keeping with plug and play cable | Transfers music, movies, save games and more
  • Charge your system from any USB port or USB enabled power socket, no extra wall warts required | Also works great with power banks for on the go gamign
  • Connect your Sony Playstation 3 console to your PSP Go to transfer files back and forth and enable remote play on supported games and software
  • Package Contents: 1 x USB Charge & Data Cable Compatible with Sony PSP Go | Length: 3.3ft

Be aware that 1 package comes with 2. I somehow ended up with 4 but that's not a problem. The cables work, they sync they charge and they are durable. Still on my first cable and now I get a second use out of my old pspgo

This cable worked great! I'd bought a cheaper one off eBay and it powered my PSP Go, but it didn't provide for data synching (even on several different computers). But the HDE cable did exactly what I wanted, providing power and data-copying capabilities. I wasn't familiar with HDE before, but I'm really happy with my first cable from them!

This cable work just fine like the original. I had to get this cable because I lost the one that came with the system now I can used it to charge and sync the device.

Good fit and chargers the psp go just fine. Its a wire no complaints.

I found my old PSP Go and desperately wanted to play so I ordered these a few minutes afterwards. These came in right away, and fit perfectly! The cable clipped into my PSP go perfectly - nice and snug! I keep one cable in my room and the other in my backpack. Neither one of them have shown any sign of tearing or anything like that. They're great!!

Its works great with windows and ubuntu

This cable is very well made. I anticipate that this will last a while.

Fits good and dose what it's supposed to.

I bought a used PSP Go of Craigslist to use for portable emulation, but then found that I couldn't install custom firmware using the cable that was sold with the PSP. The included cable worked for charging, but my PC didn't recognize that the PSP was connected. This cable solved my issue -- for some reason not all PSP go cable support data transfer, but the HDE 2-in-1 should solve that problem for you.

this is the best chioce for anyone who is looking for the pspgo rechargering cable.When I purchase my pspgo from game stop ,I found that thecable cannot to plug in due to it fits psv!So I have to buy another cable for my pspgo and I choose this one.this cable is good enough to charge battery and data connect is also ok.The most important thing is when I choose the fast shipping way and I got this cable in three days.Thanks for the seller!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Sleep Mask (New Design by PrettyCare with 2 Pack) Eye Mask for Sleeping - Contoured Eyemask for...

Hamas officials predict Gaza soon cease to shoot

Your sketch was better than the final art work